"Day 7-
You know you're a techie when...
- You have a permanent mark above your ears from the headset.
- You wave at little kids from the lighting booth! (Absolutely)
- You prefer the lighting board over your girl/boyfriend. (I would never admit it)
- You walk into your home and your parents ask who you are.
- You memorize gel colors for fun! (Sadly I do)
- You are more concerned about the location of your adjustable crescent wrench than you are about your car keys.
- Your parents memorize the stage phone number. (They should)
- You really believe that wearing all black makes you invisible! (This is worded as if insinuating that black doesn’t make you invisible... That is offensive. It DOES make you invisible...)
- You dress your snowman in black.
- You use glow tape instead of night lights to find your way around your home at night. (I haven't, but I think I will now.)
"You're not officially a techie until you hurt yourself building the set.""
Thanks, Mom, for the awesome messages!
(My comments are in parenthesis and the ones with the exclamation marks are ones that are extremely true.)
No comments:
Post a Comment