Crazy Dreams

"Hello you long shots, you dark horse runners, hairbrush-singers, dashboard drummers. Hello you wild magnolias, just waiting to bloom. Theres a little bit of all that inside of me and you, thank god even crazy dreams come true" -carrie underwood



Friday, December 3, 2010

Time: Dont Waste It

"The problem with time, I've learned, whether it's those first two weeks I got to spend with you, or the final two months I got to spend with him, eventually time always runs out." -Dear John

One of the worst feelings in the world is when you realize you've wasted time, when you realize that time has run out entirely and you can’t get it back. I have more than enough experience with this feeling. Don’t ever take anyone around you for granted because someday they might be gone. Gone forever. Although scientists have come up with some amazing things, they have yet to invent a way to make time go backwards. You end up stuck with the mistakes you've made. The only thing I regret- the only thing I would go back and change if I could- is not spending enough time with my aunt before she died. Don’t waste time. Your going to make mistakes in your life, but don’t let wasting time be one of them.

"eventually time always runs out"

No comments:

Post a Comment