I talk often about how close I am with my family so it’s only fitting to do an entire blog devoted to them.
My Mom:
My mom is the strongest woman I know. Some of you may know that my family has been through some stressful things lately. While dealing with all of this on her plate, my mom held our family together. Instead of complaining about what she had to deal with, she was constantly asking about how we were doing with it. She is also extremely giving, hysterical and just fun to be around. There is so much more I could say but I can’t keep writing all night! (She would want me to get some sleep :P)
My Dad:
My dad is the comforting energy in my family. Whenever I’m stressed or having a bad day, even a simple look from him makes me crumble because I know everything will be ok. He is also always there. When I was little me and him had a joke that if I ever needed him, I just had to call for "daddy delivery service". They would deliver 24/7 365 (which meant I was only in trouble one day every four years :P). Even now, since he’s travelling often, he's there figuratively and not just because of the constant facebook poke war.
My Sister:
My sister and I have always been best friends. Although we are 5 and a half years apart, we are closer than most could believe possible. One thing that always amazed me was that when her friends came over, she wouldn’t shoo me away like older sisters would. She would let me hang out with them. That says a lot. And although we bicker every once in a while about what else I’ve stolen from her closet, we are probably the closest sisters you will ever meet.
No comments:
Post a Comment